Terms & Conditions
- The GP Telephone Consultation Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; the Online Doctor Service is available from 8.00am to 10.00pm, 7 days per week (excluding Bank Holidays).
- The Online (video) Doctor Service appointment is booked by calling the operator who will send you an email with a link to access the service. Very occasionally email systems can experience delays outside our control. If you have not received your email you should contact the operator again by telephone or you can complete your GP consultation by telephone without the face-to-face link.
- If you click the email link before the doctor has called you, the doctor may not be available, you will see a message stating “Connection denied – No host available to approve your request”. Please wait a few moments and the doctor will be with you shortly.
- All telephone calls and visual images are recorded for customer service and monitoring purposes. By accepting an appointment, you agree to the recording and these Terms and Conditions.
- The doctor reserves the right to terminate the visual image if the patient displays inappropriate images/behaviour.
- The visual imagery remains the property of the consulting doctor working for Medical Solutions UK Ltd.
- All data collected remains strictly confidential and is only used for the purposes of administering the service.
- Availability of the Online Doctor Service cannot be guaranteed as third parties with whom Medical Solutions UK Ltd has no direct relationship or contract control broadband/internet connections.
- The quality of images may not permit diagnosis to be made for some conditions. You may still need to see an NHS GP for further examination, prescriptions or referral to a specialist.
- The service is not a replacement for your own NHS GP. You may still need to see your own NHS GP or contact the emergency services if the doctor feels it is necessary.
- You should not use the service for emergencies or urgent conditions as this may delay necessary treatment. Irish female residents cannot use the service if they are, or suspect they may be pregnant.
- Services operate under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and General Medical Council Guidelines.
- We reserve the right to cancel a plan membership in case of subscription abuse or inappropriate behaviour toward any GP, Call receptionist or GP On Demand colleague
Our service is not intended to provide medical emergency assistance or to replace your NHS GP service.
If you have a serious medical emergency, call 999 immediately.
All GP calls are recorded providing accurate auditing.
All telephone calls and visual images are recorded for customer service and monitoring purposes.
GP on Demand is a Company registered in Scotland, SC573966.
Registered office 19a Melville Place, Falkirk, FK1 5RL